Know Your Obligations. Show Compliance.
Policy Centre is a cloud-based retention policy management platform that provides a user-friendly way to maintain up-to-date document retention guidelines. The four available subscriptions are tiered based on the level and complexity of your organization’s information governance (IG) or records and information management (RIM) program.
With Policy Centre you can manage your information through the entire information life-cycle - from creation to use to disposition. Maintaining accurate document retention policies means you can:
- Keep only the information you are required to retain
- Confidently dispose of information no longer needed
- Easily and quickly access what you need when you need it
- Significantly lower your risk of fines
- Comply with retention laws
- Save on electronic and physical storage costs
Pre-Built Retention Schedules
Policy Centre Standard Edition gives you access to a pre-built, best-practice retention schedule for electronic and physical information created in general business functions. The retention schedule is available through your online Policy Centre portal. Retention guidelines are reviewed and updated annually.
- Pre-built, best practice retention schedule for information created in general business departments
- Retention requirements updated annually
- Covers a single country (US, UK or Canada)
- Read-only retention schedule
- Ability to personalize record classes and modify retention rules
- Option to add one industry-specific retention schedule*